Who are we?
We’re Reuben Sinclair – an independent recruitment agency who is proud to be consistently chosen as the only talent partner to many high profile and hugely successful companies, as well as tomorrow’s leaders.
Our company is centred around our incredible team – when we know they’re happy, we can be assured that our candidates and clients are receiving the high level of service that we’ve been so proud of over the past 16 years.
Why did we introduce our radically-flexible working policy?
- From research conducted, post-pandemic people wanted the freedom to carry out personal priorities whilst working
- Further research showed that people tend to work longer hours in a remote environment, so we wanted to avoid burnout.
- We needed to attract and retain staff in a tough candidate market
What does our radically-flexible working policy actually look like?
- 1 day per week in the office, 4 days work from anywhere, around own hours, with our team free to fulfil their personal priorities and commitments.
- Total trust that everyone will do their work, which includes:
- Choosing what they work on
- How they work
- Who they work with
- How much needs to be done
- Total freedom and flexibility to structure their day
- Flexible start and finish times whilst in the office
What results have we seen from this?
- Increased tenure rates
- Increased productivity as a business
- Increased profitability
Our most recent employee survey has also shown us:
- 100% of our team would be happy to recommend us to a friend as an employer
- 100% of our team are proud to work for Reuben Sinclair
- 77% of our team has stayed with us mainly due to our company culture
- A score of 4.5/5 was received for how inclusive we are (of which flexibility plays a big part)
Why did we enter the UK Company Culture Awards?
We’re proud of our radically-flexible working policy, and we’re even prouder of the extremely positive results it’s produced, so naturally we wanted everyone to know about it.
To be made a finalist by the UK Company Culture Awards for our radically-flexible working policy has given immense pride to Reuben Sinclair as a business, and we can’t wait to meet the other finalists at the ceremony on May 4th!